Step by step enrollment instructions for
> You must have a registered Smith’s rewards card account to link to an organization.
> Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your
> If you do not yet have a Smith’s rewards card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Smith’s.
Step by step instructions, for new online customers:
• Register online at www.smithscommunityrewards.com
• Click on the Register box in the upper right corner.
Or if you are on the Community Rewards page, click on Create an account box.
• Sign up for a Smith’s Rewards Account by entering your email address, creating a password.
• A message to check your email inbox will appear, Check your email account,
For existing and new customers to link your rewards card to an organization:
• Click on the Sign in box in the upper right corner and use your email address and password
• Click on My Account - box will appear when you are signed into your account replacing the sign in box.
• In Account Summary click on Edit rewards Card and input your Smith’s rewards card number.
• Click on Edit Community Rewards (last selection on Account Summary)
Enter a NPO (Non-Profit
Organization) number White Pine Intermediate School 80118.
• To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the Account Summary page.
• REMEMBER, purchases will not count until after you register your rewards card and link to an organization.