Cassia Preschool Screening February 6, 2017
All students entering the Cassia Preschool Center must go through the screening process to determine if your son/daughter has a developmental and/or speech delay.
- Please call 878-6611 to schedule your screening appointment beginning Monday, January 16, 2017.
- Your child must be 3 years old by February 6, 2017 to participate in the screening process.
- Please bring with you: State issued birth certificate, immunization record, Social Security Card, Medicaid card (if applicable), parent interview (if received in the mail), and current utility bill (to confirm address).
- If you can not make your appointment please call 878-6611 to cancel. All cancelled appointments will have to wait until the next screening to be rescheduled.
- If additional testing is necessary to determine eligibility, we will schedule another appointment for your child.
- After additional testing, you will be notified within 60 days if your child qualifies for the Cassia Preschool Center.