Come learn new skills with us! Business
Professionals of America (BPA) is a club that gives students the
opportunity to learn about and compete with other high school students
events. Some of the events include: Accounting, Advanced Accounting, Video Creation, Broadcast News, Word
Processing, Desktop Publishing, Presentations, Website Development,
Entrepreneurship, Global Marketing, Application/Interview,
Banking/Medical/Legal Terminology, Small Business Management,
Spreadsheets, Computer-Aided Graphics, Extemporaneous Speech and
- Initial membership is $20. Fee pays for state and national BPA dues.
- Regional competition registration fee is $15.
- T-Shirt is optional, $10 if interested.
- Meetings are held during 1st PowerHour, 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month.
- Students learn and practice skills beyond classroom instruction and improve leadership skills.
Travel & Competition:
- Information about Competitive Events here
- Regional Competition, Wood River High School is hosting (date to be determined)
- State Competition in Boise, March 9, 10, 11 (for qualifiers from regional competition)
- National Competition in Orlando, Florida, May 10-14 (for qualifiers from state competition)
- Fight Domestic Violence, "Walk in Her Shoes" (service project)
- Raking leaves (service project)
- Mr. BHS (fundraiser & service project)
- Senior Signature T-shirts (fundraiser)
- DataMatch Compatability Survey (fundraiser)
- Pizza & Bowling (social)
- Personal Care Product gift bags for Helping Hands Mission (service project)
- Holiday Party (social)